High dose of inspiration from @Jocke Jardenberg.

Yesterday Joakim Jardenberg gave an amazing lecture at Hyper Island. It reopened my eyes on possibilities of building real connections online. On the top of that I had some more after-thoughts on my blog strategy:

1. Make my identity online more transparent and open for the possibilities of making real connections on the web,
2. Redesign my blog, link my social id to the blog and optimize google search when calling my name,
3. Make blog posts as short as possible, people skimm it anyway,
4. Take more pictures, brand myself.

...

5. And do a lot of constructive work, for fuck's sake!!

After the lecture I got myself a copy of "What Would Google Do?". It may be the most valuable book available for every web-being like me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete