Week before group dynamics and UGL

I got myself installed in Karlskrona. The first days at Hyper Island was filled with meeting new people and introduction to the course. My personal presentation looked like that.

It seems that we are a group of people with very different background and it is really exciting. Moreover, we are the very first course in the field of Mobile Applications and that's even more stimulating.

I had in my head some routines/initiatives that I will try to follow in those next 60 weeks. The first that came to my mind are:

1. Keep this blog running at least once a week, so I will have a clearer view of what's going on with my progression,
2. Try to get my hands on student competitions like D&AD2011 etc.,
3. Expand personal networking,
4. Keep track of my time and post it here once a week,

There must be more things/routines and I will add it later on. I have a couple of more things to do with my room and the flat, but there are some more days before the real learning and frustration begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment